Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My goals with this blog

First I apologize for not writing as many posts as I have hoped when I first began. My career as an athletic trainer for a DIII college in the Northeast means that no schedule is ever concrete. So after many 60 hour weeks in a row, on to address some of my main goals with my writing.

My main goal is to help provide information about this wonderful and beautiful game we call baseball and provide advice and insight into applying it to fantasy baseball. My understanding of the game, both as an ex-player and as a clinician dealing with baseball players everyday, allows me very unique perspective. I want to look at strategical aspects and technological advances that help everyone understand the game and especially it's injury/health implications. And finally and probably most importantly, I want to have fun.

With that I hope everyone enjoys the reading.

0 comments: