Thursday, June 12, 2008

Someone who agrees with me about Andrew Miller

During my time of Buy Low/Sell High recommendations, I've usually tried to focus on people who others wouldn't think about. Finally someone else suggests the same thing I've suggested.

Marc Normandin from Baseball Prospectus wrote this today about Andrew Miller:


If Miller's still around in your league thanks to the ugly overall numbers, make sure to pick him up or trade for him.

I suggested Andrew Miller for a Buy Low on May 30th so it appears that it just took a little extra time for other people to pick up on this. Marc explains his reasons for recommendation, focusing on qERA as I do (I did get that idea from him) and BABIP. I recommend reading the whole article as it helps explain my methodology, although I do focus on other stats as well.

0 comments: